Easy Vegan Bean Dip Recipe
Words by Amy and Vanessa Flak
Photography by Amy Flak
Next time you want a snack for game day or a movie marathon, consider this creamy and delicious bean dip, brought to you by Plant Based Steezy.
Easy vegan bean dip
- 1 can white cannellini beans, rinsed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tahini paste
- Juice of half a lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Hot sauce to taste
- Throw everything in a food processor and buzz it up.
- Adjust the amount of olive oil and lemon juice to achieve your desired consistency.
- Add a little water if you want to thin it out.
- Serve with homemade potato wedges and eat up.
My Quarantine Spaces: Tommy Lei’s Dining Room
A visual journey through aroma and design.READ MORE
Tips for Small Space Living from The Tiny Canal Cottage
Here’s how Whitney Leigh Morris makes it work.READ MORE
Catching Up with Cookbook Author Yasmin Khan
Using food to connect an isolated world.READ MORE
Crispy Tofu That Even Tofu-Haters Will Love