This one-pan lasagna from our blog Plant Based Steezy is our new camping favourite. It’s vegan, warm, and comforting. The best part? You can add in any vegetables that you like. Here’s what we did on our most recent trip.
- ½ jar pasta sauce
- 1 box oven-ready lasagna noodles
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 handful spinach
- 5 mushrooms, sliced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Tofu ricotta
- Vegan cheese
- Vegan butter or olive oil
- Coat a cast-iron skillet with vegan butter or olive oil.
- Layer the noodles, sauce, cheese, and vegetables in rotating order.
- Top with more sauce and cheese.
- Cover with tinfoil.
- Put over the grill for about 25 minutes (you can do this over a camping grill or a propane grill). Be sure to use oven mitts when handling the pan.
- Take it off the grill and let it sit for about five minutes.
- Slice and serve.
- You will not be disappointed. We promise.