About Vitruvi Products
At Vitruvi we source essential oils from more than 30 countries around the world; from France to Madagascar we choose regions that produce the highest quality oils so we can bring the best essential oils from around the globe directly to you.
Our scent formulations are created with a team and are often based off suggestions and the needs of our community and customers (we love hearing from you)! After creating preliminary blends we make necessary changes and test the new formulations. This process usually takes a number of weeks, once we have perfected the blend we start the manufacturing process.
Each production batch at Vitruvi is monitored and quality tested. We use non photo-reactive oils of the highest grade of purity to ensure their potency, stability and longevity and always bottle in environmentally friendly packaging.
Our team is incredibly passionate about plants, and about creating beautiful products that help you add simple moments of self care to your day. Our hope is that vitruvi becomes a resource for you to learn about essential oils and the number of ways you can use them to live simply and beautifully, and naturally while learning about the cultures from the countries they are sourced.
General Uses for Essential Oils
- Bath: Add 10 – 15 drops to a warm bath, for sore muscles add 1 cup of epsom salts.
- Shower: While showering, add 10 - 15 drops into a small bowl at the bottom of your shower. The warmth from the hot shower will activate the oils and create your own steam room spa experience.
- Dry brushing: add 3 drops of oil to a face cloth or sponge and rub briskly over body in the direction towards the heart.
- Hair Care: Add 8 – 10 drops for every 30 ml (1oz) of hair care product.
- Massage and Body Oil: Add 15 – 20 drops of Essential Oil to 30ml (1oz) of carrier oil.
- Facial Steam
- Diffuser: Add 10 – 15 drops to your Vitruvi diffuser.
- Laundry: Add 7 drops into your washer before cycle starts and place 10 drops of oil on a cloth and insert with clothes in the dryer for a natural laundry sheet.
- Dishes: Add a few drops of oil to a full sink when washing dishes by hand.
- Vacuuming: Place a cotton ball with 20 drops of essential oil in the vacuum bag.
- Multi purpose Cleaner: Combine 30 drops of oil with 60 ml of water and 60 ml of vinegar for glass cleaning. Essential Oils like Eucalyptus, Tea Tree and Lemon are most effective for cleaning.
- Bathroom, sink and toilet scrub: Add 30 drops of essential oil to 2 cups of baking soda. Apply to bathtubs, sinks and toilets for a completely natural shine creating scrub.