Bacche e Bolle is the lovechild of a vodka martini and a spritz, celebrating their holiday fling in the middle of a blueberry and rosemary field. This Uva cocktail is fresh, bubbly, and ephemeral.
Bacche e Bolle
- 1.5 ounces Prairie organic vodka
- 0.75 ounces blueberry-infused Cocchi Americano (method below)
- 0.5 ounces butterfly pea flower-infused rosemary syrup (method below)
- 0.5 ounces lemon juice
- Splash of Cinzano Prosecco
- Small handful blueberries (for garnish)
- Rosemary sprig (for garnish)
Blueberry-infused Cocchi Americano
- Muddle 15 to 20 blueberries in a jar.
- Pour the Cocchi Americano overtop and let it sit for a few hours.
- Double strain it once infused.
Butterfly pea flowers-infused rosemary syrup
- Infuse 500 millilitres of white sugar and 500 millilitres of hot water with a bunch of fresh rosemary and dried butterfly pea flowers for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Double strain.
- Pour everything except the Prosecco into a shaker.
- Shake and double strain into a wine glass full of ice.
- Top with Prosecco.
- Garnish with blueberries and a rosemary sprig.