Grapefruit Essential Oil is refreshing, citrusy, and bright; it truly smells like fresh grapefruits, which makes it a very happy oil to have around the house.
What is Grapefruit Oil?
Grapefruit Essential Oil is cold-pressed from grapefruit rinds. It’s zesty and fun, without being overly sweet—meaning it can be seamlessly incorporated into so many different DIY products and self-care routines.
How to use Grapefruit Oil
You can use Grapefruit Essential Oil in a variety of ways: from mixing it into your existing body moisturizer for an antioxidant boost, to putting it in your diffuser for a tangy morning aroma.
Grapefruit Oil recipes
Grapefruit is gently astringent, so it’s good for cleaning products and skincare products alike. Here are some recipes to get you started.
- Grapefruit and Lavender Kitchen Cleaner. A non-toxic spray for a happy kitchen.
- Fruity Summer Cuticle Oil. Fresh fruit and fresher nails.
- Gentle Grapefruit Acne Spot Treatment. Treat unwanted breakouts naturally.
- Sugary Body Polish with Grapefruit and Geranium. Use this scrub all over your body in the shower.
Grapefruit Face Scrub. It will leave your skin feeling baby-soft in an instant.
Grapefruit Oil diffuser blends
Diffuse Grapefruit on its own for something simple, or mix it with other essential oils and essential oil blends for a more complex aroma.
- DIY Diffuser Blend: Grapefruit Mojito. Zest up your scent scheme with this summery aroma.
- DIY Diffuser Blend: New Beginnings. Turn to this when you want to start fresh.
- DIY Diffuser Blend: Happy Hour. Cheers to the workday being done.
- DIY Diffuser Blend: Wakeup with the Kids. Perfect for early mornings with the little ones.
DIY Diffuser Blend: Golden Hour. For when the light hits just right.
Grapefruit Oil benefits
Energizing and fresh, Grapefruit can boost your mood; it’s a natural way to put some pep in your step, whether you need a five-minute coffee break or a 30-minute workout.
Where to buy Grapefruit Oil
The vitruvi Grapefruit Essential Oil is cruelty-free, all-natural, and 100 percent pure. That means it has zero formaldehyde, mineral oil, synthetic fragrance, phthalates, or parabens.