When you can't decide between a martini and a negroni, the Gin Pal is your friend. Taking its name from a drink called the old pal (which uses whisky instead of gin), this cocktail is a riff on several classic ingredients.
The Gin Pal is a delightfully dry cocktail. It plays up the floral notes of Ampersand Gin and Imperative Dry Vermouth, while Campari gives a nice bitter edge. Aromatic and delicious, this drink is at home during any cocktail hour.
- 1 ounce Ampersand Gin
- ¾ ounce Imperative Dry Vermouth
- ¾ ounce Campari
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- Lemon peel or dried fruit slice
- Add the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice and stir.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a lemon peel or dried fruit slice.