Uncomplicated Ways to Use Bergamot Essential Oil
Words by Tessa McDonald
Photography by Cristina Gareau
Bergamot Essential Oil
Bergamot is perfect for creating a cozy atmosphere; the essential oil from the rind of this citrus fruit can be part of many wonderful recipes.
- Car freshener: drip 1-2 drops of Bergamot onto an Earl grey tea bag and set it in the centre console or your cup holder for a burst of citrusy goodness.
- Hand lotion: add 4 drops of Bergamot and 4 drops of Lavender Essential Oil to a-half cup of unscented Vitamin E cream for a dry skin repair.
- Sleep aid: drip 5 drops of Bergamot on a cotton ball and slip it inside your pillowcase to help you fall asleep.
- Hair rescue: mix one-third of a cup of Jojoba Oil with 4 drops of Bergamot on the ends of your hair, leave it on for an hour, and then wash off.
- Bath upgrade: add 15 drops of Bergamot to your bathwater. It softens skin and smells like a dream.
Find a little nook, make yourself a cup of Earl grey, and get ready for a Bergamot-filled life.
Antibacterial Gym Bag Spray
Keep workout gear fresh.READ MORE
Ginger-Forward Bath Soak
It brings some spice and smells amazing.READ MORE
Diffuser Cocktail: Presidio of San Francisco
Like walking through the woods.READ MORE
Sultry Natural Hair Perfume
Whip your hair back and forth.READ MORE